Friday, April 27, 2012

Lilo Fore Clinic - Update

Quick update... Today was the deadline to apply for the Lilo Fore Clinic.

After many, many obstacles, I shot off an email (application attached) to the organizer with a link to a crappy video. And let me tell ya, it is CRAPPY. I have jeans on. In my defense, I swear, I tried a half dozen times to capture us on video in our best attire and neatly braided with utterly no luck. So screw it. This is what I've got with the resources I have available.

About an hour after emailing the organizer, she emailed back saying that the app looked good and she'll be sending it to the selection committee for review (next week since it's Friday today).

Frankly, I didnt expect to hear anything back. Or if I did, it'd just be the word's "hahaha, you hick!"

Anyway, application is in, no more getting angry about failed video attempts, and the best part... If I don't get selected I can blame it on the jeans and tank top and not my piss poor riding skills. I love shifting blame. ;) jk.





4 comments:

  1. I have mixed feelings on you getting accepted. Last night learned we won't be able to be there to watch you if you are accepted. That's the same day as the Queens' Cup arrival and ceremonies here in South Haven. So now, if you're not accepted, you can say it's because we couldn't come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! I am so excited for you!!!!!! You made the first cut which is something to be proud of. my fingers and toes are crossed for you. Can't wait to hear more. :0)

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Karen! I was so relieved they accepted it. Now I wait... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's okay, Mom. I only get one guest pass. Not to mention, it's an 8 hour round trip drive. I'm pretty sure you've gotta be sick of long car rides by now. ;)

    ReplyDelete